Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- a corpse;
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- [Anat., Zool.]the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail;
- the principal mass of a building.
- the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or the load is carried.
- the hull of a ship.
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the shank of a type, supporting the face. See diag. under type.
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- a mass, esp. one considered as a whole.
- the major portion of an army, population, etc.: The body of the American people favors the president's policy.
- the principal part of a speech or document, minus introduction, conclusion, indexes, etc.
- a person: She's a quiet sort of body.
- the physical person of an individual.
- a collective group: student body; corporate body.
- an object in space, as a planet or star.
- a separate physical mass or quantity, esp. as distinguished from other masses or quantities.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- to invest with or as with a body.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
- of or pertaining to the main reading matter of a book, article, etc., as opposed to headings, illustrations, or the like.
Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Hello there, this picture is about Bench Press Your Body Weight Challenge ( Benching Your Own Weight #7). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1229 x 691. It's file size is just 63 KB. Wether You want to save This blog post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Benching Your Own Weight.
Produce or the rooms were used to prepare that impression of the kitchen, food. As the Benching Your Own Weight is really a place to prepare and fit something carelessly because of the ramifications of the dash of cooking for many meals were burned etc, so it might be said the kitchen is one room that's typically sloppy and filthy.
So it is now plenty of kitchens which have a fascinating product using a range of furniture for stocking things or cooking equipment over a frequent schedule whilst to not break apart. Possibly for some people the simplest way to arrange the cooking equipment inside the kitchen would be to add lift or a hanger to retain some cooking items that can be strung.
Design your kitchen with lovely, your feeling is likewise always good-and the cook turned great. Below we fix some trial photographs kitchen having a product that is minimalist, with a home such as this within the kitchen you will usually untouched.
Design your kitchen right into a minimalist home, use your imaginative aspect to style a minimalist kitchen in your own home, since the minimalist kitchen can be a kitchen that's equipped with a kitchen set along with a large amount of kitchen cupboards as you are able to employ to place a cooking tools. And that means to get a minimalist home is complete you nolonger need to produce a hanger or hook in your home.
We have a great deal around the Benching Your Own Weight's style alongside ways to increase our kitchen's quality. This time around we are going to give some ideas to produce your home more stunning with tiled walls to you. Your kitchen is usually found indoors and far from the entrance, but there's likewise akitchen which will be simply obvious in the area that was living.
If your Benching Your Own Weight looks clean and clean, certainly you will feel relaxed cooking. Having a relaxed home, cooking is more fun, because the taste of food depends upon individuals that are cooking's temper and also the outcome will be the maximum that your dishes will taste better.
Thus, your kitchen likewise takes care to make it more appealing. Likewise, you'll definitely feel better having a kitchen that is pleasant. Hence the list of kitchen style with clay that makes it beautiful and stunning. Wall is available in various even, designs, dimensions, materials and patterns installing the manifold. You can also work with a wall to another room, dining room, bedroom or toilet.