Folding Lounge Chair Target have 6 attachments including Target Folding Lounge Chair Target Folding Lounge Chair, Full Image For Folding Vinyl Beach Lounge Chairs Chair Target ., Chaise Lounge Target | Zero Gravity Chair Target | Coleman Chairs, Ordinary Folding Lounge Chair Target Images #4 Furniture Inspirational Lawn Chairs Target For Your Patio Chair Lounge With Canopy Unusual Outdoor Lounger Colemanng Pool Chaise, Folding Lounge Chair Target #5 Folding Lounge Beach Chair Target, Folding Lounge Chair Target Photo #6 Target Folding Lounge Chair Target Folding Lounge Chair. Following are the attachments:
Folding Lounge Chair Target was posted on December 27, 2017 at 8:01 am. It is published under the Chair category. Folding Lounge Chair Target is labelled with Folding Lounge Chair Target, Folding, Lounge, Chair, Target..
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Targettar•get (tär′git),USA pronunciation n.
- an object, usually marked with concentric circles, to be aimed at in shooting practice or contests.
- any object used for this purpose.
- anything fired at.
- a goal to be reached.
- an object of abuse, scorn, derision, etc.;
- [Fencing.]the portion of a fencer's body where a touch can be scored.
- a disk-shaped signal, as at a railroad switch, indicating the position of a switch.
- the sliding sight on a leveling rod.
- any marker on which sights are taken.
- a small shield, usually round, carried by a foot soldier;
- on target:
- properly aimed or on the right course toward a target.
- accurate, correct, or valid: Their description of the event was on target.
- filling or meeting a requirement or expectations: The amount of supplies we took was right on target.
- that is or may be a target or goal: The target group consisted of college graduates who earned more than $50,000 a year.
- to use, set up, or designate as a target or goal.
- to direct toward a target: The new warheads can be targeted with great precision.
- to make a target of (an object, person, city, etc.) for attack or bombardment.
- target on or in on, to establish or use as a target or goal: The club is targeting on September for the move to larger quarters.
Invest their free time after gripped by busy days, consuming milk caffeine with friends or family interact at home is just a good environment and a circumstance. Occasions warmth restore your energy having a lot of recollections of camaraderie and recover vitality to combat the strain of the job.
A Folding Lounge Chair Target could reflect of designing the household place, the private taste. In case you are an individual who features a contemporary home style, you may desire distinct contemporary coffee table for your home. Contemporary coffee table displaying personal taste.
Contemporary coffeetable affects the decor is elegant and luxurious to look at of the house. If you would like to place a contemporary coffee-table in the living-room, it's much better to understand different styles and models of contemporary coffeetable on the internet.