This article of High Back Contemporary Chairs have 6 images including High Back Accent Chairs Modern Armchairs With Grey Patterned Accent Chair For Sale: ., High Back Contemporary Chairs Amazing Ideas #2 High Back Contemporary Chairs Thesecretconsul, High Back Contemporary Chairs #3 View In Gallery Lounge-chair-with-footstool-bb-italia-grande-papilio-, Exceptional High Back Contemporary Chairs #4 PreviousNext, High Back Wing Chair Living Room Traditional With Shari Misturak Small Wingback Exceptional Bedroom Contemporary Drawers, High-back Fabric Armchair LAVAL CROWN SINGLE CHAIR - OPENED ROOF By STELLAR WORKS Design OeO. Here are the images:
High Back Contemporary Chairs was posted at August 19, 2017 at 9:40 pm. This article is posted in the Chair category. High Back Contemporary Chairs is tagged with High Back Contemporary Chairs, High, Back, Contemporary, Chairs..
Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Backback1 (bak),USA pronunciation n.
- the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
- the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
- the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
- ability for labor;
endurance: He put his back into the task.
- the part opposite to or farthest from the front;
the rear part: the back of a hall.
- the part that forms the rear of any object or structure: the back of a chair.
- the part that covers the back: the back of a jacket.
- the spine or backbone: The fall broke his back.
- any rear part of an object serving to support, protect, etc.: the back of a binder.
- the forward side of a propeller blade (opposed to face).
- [Aeron.]the top part or upper surface of an aircraft, esp. of its fuselage.
- [Bookbinding.]the edge of a book formed where its sections are bound together.
- the backs, grounds along the River Cam in back of certain colleges at Cambridge University in England: noted for their great beauty.
- the upper side of a joist, rafter, handrail, etc.
- the area of interior wall between a window stool and the floor.
- the roof of a stope or drift.
- a player whose regular position is behind that of players who make initial contact with the opposing team, as behind the forward line in football or nearest the player's own goal in polo.
- the position occupied by this player.
- be flat on one's back:
- to be helpless or beaten: He's flat on his back after a long succession of failures.
- to be confined to one's bed because of illness.
- behind one's back, in one's absence;
without one's knowledge;
secretly: I'd rather talk to him about it directly than discuss it behind his back.
- break someone's back, to cause a person to fail, esp. to cause to become bankrupt: His family's extravagance is breaking his back.
- break the back of:
- to complete the principal or hardest part of (a project, one's work, etc.): He finally broke the back of the problem.
- to overcome;
defeat: They broke the back of our union.
- get off one's back, [Informal.]to cease to find fault with or to disturb someone: The fight started when they wouldn't get off my back.
- get one's back up, to become annoyed;
take offense: She gets her back up whenever someone mentions her family's influence.
- have one's back to the wall, to be in a difficult or hopeless situation.
- in back of, behind: He hid in back of the billboard. What could be in back of his strange behavior?Also, back of.
- on one's back, finding fault with or disturbing someone: The boss is always on my back about promptness.
- pat on the back. See pat 1 (defs. 6, 10).
- stab in the back. See stab (def. 13).
- turn one's back on:
- to forsake or neglect: He was unable to turn his back on any suffering creature.
- to leave behind, as in anger.
- to support, as with authority, influence, help, or money (often fol. by up): to back a candidate; to back up a theory with facts.
- to bet on: to back a horse in the race.
- to cause to move backward (often fol. by up): to back a car.
- to furnish with a back: to back a book.
- to lie at the back of;
form a back or background for: a beach backed by hills.
- to provide with an accompaniment: a singer backed by piano and bass.
- to get upon the back of;
- to write or print on the back of;
- [Carpentry.]to attach strips of wood to the upper edge of (a joist or rafter) to bring it to a desired level.
- to alter the position of (a sail) so that the wind will strike the forward face.
- to brace (yards) in backing a sail.
- to reinforce the hold of (an anchor) by means of a smaller one attached to it and dropped farther away.
- to go or move backward (often fol. by up).
- (of wind) to change direction counterclockwise (opposed to veer).
- back and fill:
- [Naut.]to trim the sails of a boat so that the wind strikes them first on the forward and then on the after side.
- to change one's opinion or position;
- back and forth, [South Midland U.S.]
- to go back and forth, as in running errands or visiting: He spent the day backing and forthing to the post office.
- to work in an aimless or ineffective way;
expend effort with little result.
- back away, to retreat;
withdraw: They gradually began to back away from their earlier opinion.
- back down, to abandon an argument, opinion, or claim;
retreat: He backed down as soon as a member of the audience challenged his assertion.
- back off:
- to back down: Now that the time for action had arrived, it was too late to back off.
- to reverse (the spindle) in mule spinning prior to winding on the newly spun length of yarn.
- back out or out of, to fail to keep an engagement or promise;
abandon: Two entrants have backed out of competing in the marathon. You can't back out now.
- back up:
- to bring (a stream of traffic) to a standstill: A stalled car backed up traffic for miles.
- [Printing.]to print a sheet again on its other side.
- [Printing.]to fill in (the thin copper shell of an electrotype) with metal in order to strengthen it.
- to move backward: Back up into the garage.
- to reinforce: We backed up the cardboard with slats so it wouldn't fall down.
- to support or confirm: He backed up my story and they let us go.
- to duplicate (a file or a program) as a precaution against failure.
- back up for, [Australian Informal.]to return for more of, as another helping of food.
- back water:
- [Naut.]to reverse the direction of a vessel.
- to retreat from a position;
withdraw an opinion: I predict that the council will back water on the tax issue.
- situated at or in the rear: at the back door; back fence.
- far away or removed from the front or main area, position, or rank;
remote: back settlements.
- belonging to the past: back files; back issues.
- in arrears;
overdue: back pay.
- coming or going back;
moving backward: back current.
- [Navig.]reciprocal (def. 7).
- (of a speech sound) produced with the tongue articulating in the back part of the mouth, as in either of the sounds of go.
Contemporarycon•tem•po•rar•y (kən tem′pə rer′ē),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -rar•ies.
- existing, occurring, or living at the same time;
belonging to the same time: Newton's discovery of the calculus was contemporary with that of Leibniz.
- of about the same age or date: a Georgian table with a contemporary wig stand.
- of the present time;
modern: a lecture on the contemporary novel.
- a person belonging to the same time or period with another or others.
- a person of the same age as another.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
HPL is not advised within the High Back Contemporary Chairs for a desk plus wall coverings. HPL character isn't water-resistant and easyto peel off the installation in the corners are not nice. Pick a material that is easy to clean as glass and ceramic resources. If utilizing tile- pieces that are molded, select the tile pieces aren't too tiny. Parts that are too small cause the grout that is more and more. Notice additionally the range grout installment isn't too extensive.
The use of high-intensity helping to make shattered material's chance to collide and start to become larger. Pick a material that could be improved such as granite and surface that is solid. If slots or breaks do not have to replace entirely, due to the damaged part can be patched. In contrast to the metal material and mirrors. When the content is harmed in many aspect just, has to be enhanced overall.
Many pores spot challenging to wash and livein or permit viruses. Solid surface product superior. Nevertheless pebble and marble may still be employed through the remedy accomplished routinely. Desk is with food that may get into our anatomies in direct contact. Use finish components that do not incorporate compounds that are bad for the human body.